We are hiring! 🎉
Creative Studio Assistant (Part-Time)
As our business grows, we need a bit of extra help to get our client projects across the line. We are looking for someone who is experienced in graphic design, branding, visual layouts, websites, social media and/or content creation.
- Experience with graphic design layouts and templates for social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Adobe suite especially Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Lightroom.
- An Arts degree, TAFE certification OR at least 3 years of experience in the workplace (or working for yourself).
- The independence, motivation and skills to complete the set work, in a timely fashion.
- Photo/video skills and social media experience (not necessary, but highly valued)
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is based in Perth but can work remotely. Therefore, you will need your own computer/phone/internet set-up aka a freelancer! Being based in Perth means that we can meet up when needed, (our office is based in Maylands, with great cafes nearby).
We are offering a minimum of 4 hours per week, with the opportunity for more hours as the business grows. This will be regular work for a minimum of 3 months.
You will be directly responsible to Karyn Clements and will be working on a variety of client projects.
This role is paying $25 p/h depending on your level of experience. Please note that we will only consider applications from people who are already set up as freelancers and ready to work straight away.
If you feel this works for you, please get in touch with your resume and/or portfolio and email Karyn at email@example.com